5v computer usb power supply. Wholesale microscope laboratory. Wholesale tape digital. Bettery: Telescope interface: Magnifying glass: : Ao-3034. P1464. Illuminator : 7751w. Hunting tools diy. 20x50 binocular telescope. Led lens stripped.
Binoculars for hunting. Coated glass focusing lens. Wf15/16mm eyepiece. Wholesale zeiss jena. Vista/for win xp/for win 7/for win 8. Astronomy: Adapter telescopio. Usa cvd znse. Wholesale lens 90 degree. 150*55*45mm
Area/volume calculation: Wholesale erection. Abis fitWelding automatation equipment. +/-1.5mm. Keyword: Converging len. Ford parts focus. Min unit: 0~40c (32~104f). Place of origin. Hardware industrial. 0..3m.
145*125*26mm. Brightness adjust: Multiple: Binocular. Abs + pu leather + acrylic lens. Fully multi-coated blue film. 250*155*45mm. 166x125x50 mm. Microscope portable. 101m/1000m. Reading, electronic inspection, auxiliary repair clamp, soldering, etc. Name 1: 607b magnifier. Power analyzers. Cleaner facial. Magnifier glass with tweezer clip. Standard m28.5*0.6mm. Microscope bracket: Focus methods:
@neegan, our friend Al and I went to watch the incredibles 2.
I’ve been feeling like a pile of disgusting and gross shit, so today I decided to treat myself and well, I still feel like human vomit, but my skin is smooth af
The “Alexa play despacito” meme for good omens actually work with Queen, because in the song “las palabras de amor” Freddie fucking says despacito.
1. All-or-nothing thinking: Looking at things in black-or-white categories, with no middle ground (“If I fall short of perfection, I’m a total failure.”)
2. Overgeneralization: Generalizing from a single negative experience, expecting it to hold true forever (“I didn’t get hired for the job. I’ll never get any job.”)
3. The mental filter: Focusing on the negatives while filtering out all the positives. Noticing the one thing that went wrong, rather than all the things that went right.
4. Diminishing the positive: Coming up with reasons why positive events don’t count (“I did well on the presentation, but that was just dumb luck.”)
5. Jumping to conclusions: Making negative interpretations without actual evidence. You act like a mind reader (“I can tell she secretly hates me.”) or a fortune teller (“I just know something terrible is going to happen.”)
6. Catastrophizing: Expecting the worst-case scenario to happen (“The pilot said we’re in for some turbulence. The plane’s going to crash!”)
7. Emotional reasoning: Believing that the way you feel reflects reality (“I feel frightened right now. That must mean I’m in real physical danger.”)
8. ‘Shoulds’ and ‘should-nots’: Holding yourself to a strict list of what you should and shouldn’t do and beating yourself up if you break any of the rule
9. Labeling: Labeling yourself based on mistakes and perceived shortcomings (“I’m a failure; an idiot; a loser.”)
10. Personalization: Assuming responsibility for things that are outside your control (“It’s my fault my son got in an accident. I should have warned him to drive carefully in the rain.”)
so anyway i was in vegas this past weekend thanks to my cool aunt and i couldn’t help but think about stupid things
like crowley inviting aziraphale out to sin city (HA HA) and aziraphale is like ‘tsk’ but shows up anyway in some godawful mismatched nonsense and crowley fixes his stupid outfit to something shiny and white and tailored like ryan gosling and steve carell in crazy stupid love THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD SEQUENCE i love suits and ryan gosling is nice looking
anyway the point is, they get drunk and make out on top of one of the excalibur towers