Children's gift and tourist souvenir. Wedding chair lace. Heat resistance,eco-friendly,abrasion resistance. Cups oval. Sweet. 4mm paillettes. Polyester linen/beige. Handmade. Girls children kids. Bag shoes and garment dress. Dia 10mm. Diamond shoes flat. 15cm width. Luxury fashion sequin glitter bling cases. Use3: 043007024. Random mixed color. 3mm dot 9 colors. Cards confetti.
High (3. SequinClothing with sequins. Wholesale bathing suit women. Star heart dot moon butterfly snowflake and so on. 4mm of the diameter. A7-6lr44c. Shoelaces elastic shoestrings. Wholesale laser diy violet. 12x20mm ab fuchsia. Heart. Cp0813. Ivory fascinators. A7-br114a. 4mm dot ab transparent. 6mm flat ab watermelon red 55#. Lentejuelas:
Designer handbagTail cat black. Smiley emoji hairbow with clips. Wedding shoes blue royal. Metal. Cp1572. Wholesale sew sequin. Spring 2018. Vintage dress. Sequins scrapbook. Paper sparkle. 24010040(10d20g). Sequined motif. Sequins snowflake white. Purple shoes and bagsCoconut shoes. Applicable age: White flower cup. Roll lace.
Thickening. 500g glitter paillettes. High heels 14cm. About 26 g. 10mm matte gold. Table runner. Pendant necklaces. Cushion cover. Double sequins t shirts. Cp0817. 12mm fold matt turquoiseSequin shapes. Approx 1.2mm diameter. 16 different colors available. Costumes. Pets heating. Colorful bulldog. Mixed pink white. Zhejiang,china (mainland).
@neegan, our friend Al and I went to watch the incredibles 2.
I’ve been feeling like a pile of disgusting and gross shit, so today I decided to treat myself and well, I still feel like human vomit, but my skin is smooth af
The “Alexa play despacito” meme for good omens actually work with Queen, because in the song “las palabras de amor” Freddie fucking says despacito.
1. All-or-nothing thinking: Looking at things in black-or-white categories, with no middle ground (“If I fall short of perfection, I’m a total failure.”)
2. Overgeneralization: Generalizing from a single negative experience, expecting it to hold true forever (“I didn’t get hired for the job. I’ll never get any job.”)
3. The mental filter: Focusing on the negatives while filtering out all the positives. Noticing the one thing that went wrong, rather than all the things that went right.
4. Diminishing the positive: Coming up with reasons why positive events don’t count (“I did well on the presentation, but that was just dumb luck.”)
5. Jumping to conclusions: Making negative interpretations without actual evidence. You act like a mind reader (“I can tell she secretly hates me.”) or a fortune teller (“I just know something terrible is going to happen.”)
6. Catastrophizing: Expecting the worst-case scenario to happen (“The pilot said we’re in for some turbulence. The plane’s going to crash!”)
7. Emotional reasoning: Believing that the way you feel reflects reality (“I feel frightened right now. That must mean I’m in real physical danger.”)
8. ‘Shoulds’ and ‘should-nots’: Holding yourself to a strict list of what you should and shouldn’t do and beating yourself up if you break any of the rule
9. Labeling: Labeling yourself based on mistakes and perceived shortcomings (“I’m a failure; an idiot; a loser.”)
10. Personalization: Assuming responsibility for things that are outside your control (“It’s my fault my son got in an accident. I should have warned him to drive carefully in the rain.”)
so anyway i was in vegas this past weekend thanks to my cool aunt and i couldn’t help but think about stupid things
like crowley inviting aziraphale out to sin city (HA HA) and aziraphale is like ‘tsk’ but shows up anyway in some godawful mismatched nonsense and crowley fixes his stupid outfit to something shiny and white and tailored like ryan gosling and steve carell in crazy stupid love THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD SEQUENCE i love suits and ryan gosling is nice looking
anyway the point is, they get drunk and make out on top of one of the excalibur towers