Cadillac atsl. Remanufactured. 06b 103 213 g, 06b103213g, 06b 103 211 p. 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001. Heater fan. 89543-60050 8954360050 89543-04020 8954304020. Warehouse in cn,de,uk,us,au,. Isuzu npr trucks. Transmission body valve. Tf035hm turbo turbocharger. Break motor. Purge valve. Electronic components & supplies: Neutral package. 49110-8h30b 49110-8h305. For vw polo 6x1 6e1/lupo 6n2 & seat arosa 6h/ibiza mkii 1.0.
000 820 82 10. For skoda superb 2002-2008 1.8 turbo gas dohc engine. 078103223b. 38mm steel pipe. 32133031 1920.5z 1920.3r 3437010915. 04226-0l010. High performance car performance. 4c3z-6a642-a, f8uz-6a642-ha. 55558101 55563534 5851073 5851600 55573....... Aluminum. Car models: D7ya1a21055. Engine bonnets. 40 idf weber. 3x rubber grommet.
Lock bonnet. For volkswagen passat 2.8 v6 2005. 701/60004. For hyundai accent 1.6l l4 2006 2007 2008-2011. Compressor pistons. For bmw 328i 528i e36 e46. For crf250 2004-2008. Fit 8: Other part number-1: Xr80 (1979-1984) xr80r (1985-2003). Compressor renault. 1128 140 0603 1128 140 0612 1128 140 0607 1128 140 0604. For citroen&peugeot&fiat scudo. For dodge. Cable for pad. The explorer.
Denso connector. Vodool. Wire ball valve. Part numbers: 7544805. Vw golf jetta gti passat. Heater blower motor resistor for citroen c3 c4 c5 c6 ds3. Edk1721 10146.7. Transmission step motor. Ignition key switch. For acura.
@neegan, our friend Al and I went to watch the incredibles 2.
I’ve been feeling like a pile of disgusting and gross shit, so today I decided to treat myself and well, I still feel like human vomit, but my skin is smooth af
The “Alexa play despacito” meme for good omens actually work with Queen, because in the song “las palabras de amor” Freddie fucking says despacito.
1. All-or-nothing thinking: Looking at things in black-or-white categories, with no middle ground (“If I fall short of perfection, I’m a total failure.”)
2. Overgeneralization: Generalizing from a single negative experience, expecting it to hold true forever (“I didn’t get hired for the job. I’ll never get any job.”)
3. The mental filter: Focusing on the negatives while filtering out all the positives. Noticing the one thing that went wrong, rather than all the things that went right.
4. Diminishing the positive: Coming up with reasons why positive events don’t count (“I did well on the presentation, but that was just dumb luck.”)
5. Jumping to conclusions: Making negative interpretations without actual evidence. You act like a mind reader (“I can tell she secretly hates me.”) or a fortune teller (“I just know something terrible is going to happen.”)
6. Catastrophizing: Expecting the worst-case scenario to happen (“The pilot said we’re in for some turbulence. The plane’s going to crash!”)
7. Emotional reasoning: Believing that the way you feel reflects reality (“I feel frightened right now. That must mean I’m in real physical danger.”)
8. ‘Shoulds’ and ‘should-nots’: Holding yourself to a strict list of what you should and shouldn’t do and beating yourself up if you break any of the rule
9. Labeling: Labeling yourself based on mistakes and perceived shortcomings (“I’m a failure; an idiot; a loser.”)
10. Personalization: Assuming responsibility for things that are outside your control (“It’s my fault my son got in an accident. I should have warned him to drive carefully in the rain.”)
so anyway i was in vegas this past weekend thanks to my cool aunt and i couldn’t help but think about stupid things
like crowley inviting aziraphale out to sin city (HA HA) and aziraphale is like ‘tsk’ but shows up anyway in some godawful mismatched nonsense and crowley fixes his stupid outfit to something shiny and white and tailored like ryan gosling and steve carell in crazy stupid love THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD SEQUENCE i love suits and ryan gosling is nice looking
anyway the point is, they get drunk and make out on top of one of the excalibur towers