Xs,s,l,m. Transfiguration clothes. Nylon taffeta & cotton. Jumpsuits pajamas for dogs cats. Foxful parka. Coats,jackets,outerwear. Pluto the dog. Puppy rain. Hairy. 2017 dog. Dog clothing winter pet clothes. 2018 fashion slim body top.
Cat & dogs hoodie. Woman shawl with hat. Yy-4679. Product categories: Comwarm. Feature 1: Hgeht1993. Christams dresses. Hooded. hoodies. Hpppyj0194. Blended cotton;short plush; plush. Cute, comfortable, eco-friendly. Comfortable, breathable, fashion. Clothes small dogs. Costume reindeer dogs. Riding animal costume.
Minions. Pink, blue, gray, coffee. Chamsgend dog. Lion striped dog jumpsuits/rompers. Vdtp655. Petcircle. Xs xs s m l xl xxl. 100% in stock. Cartoon bear. Russian,ukraine,europe. Motor styleDog stripping. Wholesale panda beads&jewelries. For dogs dresses. Cotton with velvet. Dog jumpsuits & rompers:
Bichon frisee. 60-120g11060350. Grey and red dog clothes. Printing snowflake santa claus. Wholesale bodysuit men. Gly0001. Pet branded. Houndstooth jackets. Bird pyjamas. Super cats. Round neck. Pet clothes, dog pajamas. Used for: Fabric + jean.
@neegan, our friend Al and I went to watch the incredibles 2.
I’ve been feeling like a pile of disgusting and gross shit, so today I decided to treat myself and well, I still feel like human vomit, but my skin is smooth af
The “Alexa play despacito” meme for good omens actually work with Queen, because in the song “las palabras de amor” Freddie fucking says despacito.
1. All-or-nothing thinking: Looking at things in black-or-white categories, with no middle ground (“If I fall short of perfection, I’m a total failure.”)
2. Overgeneralization: Generalizing from a single negative experience, expecting it to hold true forever (“I didn’t get hired for the job. I’ll never get any job.”)
3. The mental filter: Focusing on the negatives while filtering out all the positives. Noticing the one thing that went wrong, rather than all the things that went right.
4. Diminishing the positive: Coming up with reasons why positive events don’t count (“I did well on the presentation, but that was just dumb luck.”)
5. Jumping to conclusions: Making negative interpretations without actual evidence. You act like a mind reader (“I can tell she secretly hates me.”) or a fortune teller (“I just know something terrible is going to happen.”)
6. Catastrophizing: Expecting the worst-case scenario to happen (“The pilot said we’re in for some turbulence. The plane’s going to crash!”)
7. Emotional reasoning: Believing that the way you feel reflects reality (“I feel frightened right now. That must mean I’m in real physical danger.”)
8. ‘Shoulds’ and ‘should-nots’: Holding yourself to a strict list of what you should and shouldn’t do and beating yourself up if you break any of the rule
9. Labeling: Labeling yourself based on mistakes and perceived shortcomings (“I’m a failure; an idiot; a loser.”)
10. Personalization: Assuming responsibility for things that are outside your control (“It’s my fault my son got in an accident. I should have warned him to drive carefully in the rain.”)
so anyway i was in vegas this past weekend thanks to my cool aunt and i couldn’t help but think about stupid things
like crowley inviting aziraphale out to sin city (HA HA) and aziraphale is like ‘tsk’ but shows up anyway in some godawful mismatched nonsense and crowley fixes his stupid outfit to something shiny and white and tailored like ryan gosling and steve carell in crazy stupid love THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD SEQUENCE i love suits and ryan gosling is nice looking
anyway the point is, they get drunk and make out on top of one of the excalibur towers